Helloooo People!
Sports Day!This year's sports day was okay. I had to run 4x400m. It was so last minute. But ohh well. i've got ntg to blog abt sports day.
Blue house won this year, which is a good thing. & I won a medal. I guess it'll be my last medal in BU3. So sad. But at least it was gold. Hee (: Besides running for 4x400m, i practically lepak-ed the whole day.
Earth Day!Earth day was pretty awesome. Malaysian's are soooo uncooperative. It's just one hour. It's not dat long. Haihh. Anyway, I went cycling with Wei Rhys, Darren and a few unknown ppl, but i know dere from our school. Josh n Jon came later. We had chips n drinks at the park. I wasn't suprise when I saw houses with lights on. Came home from cycling at ard 10pm. Josh n Jon came in for awhile n had a can of shandy n some leftover pizza.
Sunday!Went to church just now. Came home. Had Lunch. On the computer now. Watched CSI: New York online. Really awesome! Going to grandparent's house later. Hv to finish hw by 2moro. & I gtg.
Ciao!allysachan =)
mmhmmm.
(back to the top.)