Hello people! (:
School was like any other ordinary day. How dull!
There was perhimpunan in the morning, then english. I almost fell asleep. I was soo tired
(I think it was because I watched CSI yesterday. Which was AWESOME btw & scary at the same time. heeh) and english was soo boring. Had maths next and recess after. Went to bilik media for sivik for one period and the other period in class. Bm and Geography after. I almost fell asleep again during Geography. It was soooooooooooooo
BORING!! Most of the people in my class had to go for IRC. Instead, I went for English Club. There were like 11 students only. So there wasn't much point in going, but ohh well, me being a good girl and all (: haha
kidding. Came home after that and now blogging. Why am I telling u guys this? I hv no idea. How odd. Ohh well!
Hmm, what am I looking forward to this week....
Ahh, yes! I'm looking forward to Friday. I wanna go ou. It's either that or The Club. I wanna go to both, but I have doubts.
What I'm not looking forward to at all this week...
THURDAY! I hv to wear the
bloody unit beruniform uniform n guess wat?? I didn't even buy it. Urghh! Looks like I hv to hide in the changing room again. Been doing dat for 2 weeks in a row. && I think it worked. xD
&& Melissa shall be proud of me because this is such a long post. Yea Mel??
Ohh, and I downloaded Photoscape the other day. It's AWESOME! (: I explored it. I think I'm getting the hang of it. It's so much different compared to picnik but way faster. So yea. Guess that's about it for today.
Byee!Here's a pic i edited using photoscape (:
It kinda sucks(I meant the picture, not photoscape), but ohh well (:
Countdown:
22 days till doha, 57 till aus!
(back to the top.)