Heylooo people! (:
How's it goin ya'll?? Hmm, that was rather random. But whatever. heeh :D
School was like any other normal day today. So was the day before. & the day before that.
Ohh, we had kh today & we were suppose to do the pematerian thingy && I accidently burned my finger. Ouch! Stupid thingy. My finger still hurts. Luckily it wasn't so serious. But I had to wear a plaster on my finger. I dont recall the last time I wore a plaster on my finger. xD
Anyway, I think I'm gonna ponteng school 2moro since it's Thursday & I hate Thursdays alot. && the best part is, my mom agreed. (: Hmm,I think I'm gonna go shopping. I need to shop before I go to Doha. Needa prepare stuff for Aus. Very troublesome indeed. But I might go for koko even though I don't have basketball. The stuff I do for you
( you know who you are. I guess. Lol ). Might be getting a haircut 2moro too. I think I'm talking too much on my own blog. That's not good. xD Mom's out for dinner with some singaporean friends. So she'll be home late. Yay! haha. Gtg eat dinner. Sayonara peeps! :Pcountdown :
6 days till doha, 41 days till aus! (:
(back to the top.)