Life is a maze and love is a riddle (: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii People (:
So I woke up at 6am this morning.
Why on earth would Yunn Leng do that on a saturday morning when she normally wakes up at noon?? xD Well, it was because I was being a good friend.
(As u can see in Josh & Jon's blog.) Heeh. Went to play basketball with Josh, Jon, Jian Yoong & Ashley (: Min Hui joined us later. But not so late. Cycled to the bu6 park. Played till abt 8. Came back to my hse, the guys couldn't really decide whether to go to Little BU or McD. But if they were to go to McD, Jian Yoong & me couldn't go. So we went to Little BU in the end. Josh & Jon had to rush back cause they had a performance at a party or something like that. Apparently they get money out of it. xD Min Hui pinjam-ed my sis's bike. So we teman-ed Ashley home, then came back to my house. He had o go back to school at 9.30 cause his mom was gonna pick him up from dere. Or something like that. If I'm not mistaken (:Anywayyyyyyyyyy,
After that, I bathed my dogs.
They smell soooooo good (: I'm very proud of it. Lol Wanted to do my projects, but didn't have the mood to do it. So I was practically doing nothing for the past, err... 4 hours?? Heeeeee ^^ I wanna go out!! Ohh wait, I just went out this morning. Hmmm..ohh well, doesn't kill to go out more (: Hey! I just made a really great point! Haha This is weird, it's like I'm talking to myself. A-W-K-WARD!!! LMAO x)
Nothing much to update about...
Hmmm........
What's gonna happend next week....
Monday - Teacher's Day (:
Yay!!Tuesday - Me goin to Doha (:
Double Yay!!
Wednesday - Don't know yet...Thursaday - Don't know....
Friday - Don't know........
I guess I shall go and do my projects now. Bluekk, like i would actually do them now. I'm more of a last minute kind of person. (: So i'll just do it 2moro just before midnight. Haha I'm kidding. xD
Byee People!!countdown :
3 days till doha 38 days till aus! (:
Aww mann, the days of me goin to aus is getting closer & closer & closer & closer.
So not what I'm looking forward to, for now :)
(back to the top.)