My last day of school before I leave for Doha was Amazing! (:
It was also Hari Guru. So yea. xD
There was like performance n stuff like that in the morning till after recess. Then we got back to studying. But Puan Chan was being nice & let us do our own thing. (: So, since me n Mel brought camera's to school, we took loads of pictures. Heeh I shall upload them later. After sivik was BM. Puan Nazima didn't come to schol today. So we got another free period. Awesome kan? Lol But all the fun ended when Puan Ling came into class. She told us about the project & stuff. Urghh! So frustrating. But whatever. My fun started again after school :)) Ohh && "Somebody" teman-ed me from class to bicycle stand. xDD Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm ohh-so-happy! LOL (:
Josh, Jon, Mel, Ee Harn, Jo Lin, Jo Ann, Min Hui & my sis freinds came to my hse after school. Kinda like a party. But a really small one. We hung out till abt 4pm. I guess?? xD haha So here I am now, blogging. Ohh & loads of unexpected stuff happend today which really made my day :)))))))))))))))
countdown :
1 day till doha, 36 days till aus! (:
(back to the top.)