<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950847718067174768?origin\x3dhttp://imsoverysuperawesome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>

‘‘Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours’’
Welcome.
Bonjour !

Welcome to my utterly boring blog which I have no intentions on updating, but I will (:

Profile.
the girl next door


The names Allysa.
18th August.
Living in the land down under.
Have awesome friends.
LOVES GOD.


You might not know this, but I'm AWESOME! :)

Facebook

Allysa Chan


Twitter



Formspring



Tumblr



Blabber.
Scream out loud !



Exits.
you're on your way

Aileen
Alvina Too
Andrea Chan
Cassy
Celine Quek
Darren Lee
Erika Chen
Erin Low
Fong Min Hui
Hong Min Hui
Jon Chin
Melissa Chan
Mendy Chan
Minn Hwei
Samantha Chan
Sarah Lee
Sofea Goh
Xin Yan
Xin Yi
Ya Qin
Zing Joon


Archives.
gone with the wind

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
December 2012
May 2014


Hits.
You're Awesome !

HTML Hit Counters


Traffic Feed.
Where're you from?

Credits.
take a bow

Designer: electro-pop%
Icons: cablelines / leen
Post Icons: photobucket
Inspiration: denise
Quote: shawn
Image Host: tinypic / photobucket
Profile Description: that's not my name



Only me, only you, and the band (:
Saturday, May 2, 2009

So I woke up at 10-ish yesterday. Got ready, went to pick Mel up && headed to ou. We met up with Ee Harn at Roxy. We bought some badges there & we had special discount because we had the membership card. It's Tim's. && Mel also bought a bag from Roxy. She's one rich girl I tell ya. Lol After Roxy, we went to MPH. & again, Mel bought 2 books. She has alot of cash. Next time, ask her to belanja ya'll. hahha I think I'm in deep shit just saying that. xD Next shop was Extreme if I'm not mistaken. Mel saw the word RM20. That's why we went into that shop. Apparently, they were selling bags for Rm20. Soo frekaing cheap. Me n Ee Harn each bought one. Mine use to be RM 70 then RM 60 & now, RM20!! So I think it was quite worth it. (:

Went to D.F.O next. Didn't buy anything there. Didn't hv that much cash. After that was Body Glove. They had 50% sale. So we went in. Mel bought a shirt dere. It was on sale. So she bought it. Get what I mean when I say she's rich?? Lol We went to check for movie tickets, but there weren't any nice movies out. There were some, but they were 18pl. Didn't want to test our luck xD We went to Nichii after that, tried out the heels there. They were cheap, but all of us were running out of cash. So we didn't buy anything. Momo was next. Nothing much in that shop. Ee Harn n Mel were kinda hungry by then. It was around 4pm n we didn't hv lunch yet. We decided to eat at New York Deli. On the way there, we went to Topaz and Sketchers. Ee Harn wanted to get something for her *ehhem* at Topaz. So yeaa. (: Mel wanted to check out the heels she wanted at Sketchers. Turns out, they still dont have the size she wants. How sadd! Sokay, you can get those at Nichii. heeh ^^

Finally, we reached New York Deli. I ordered Fish & Chips and a Orea Chocolate Chip Shake or something like that. Mel ordered Chicken Spaghetti (It was called something else but I don't remember. It was too long.) and some juice (I forgot the name for this too. It was suppose to taste like a mixture of orange juice and cranberry if I'm not mistaken). Ee Harn ordered Veggie Lasagna and some juice which I forgot the name for it too. I think it was President something. Hee (: Can't blame me. I'm not really observant. Lol The food there wasn't bad. The price was okay too. Not that expensive. There are pics of the food. but it's in Mel's n Ee Harn camera/phone. When we were done, it was almost 6pm. Mel had to go home soon. We went back to Topaz cause Ee Harn hasn't got her stuff yet. Then we saw Ian, Kevin & Yoong. I was suppose to follow mel home, but since Ee Harn could send me home, I could teman her. We met up with Ian n the guys cause we didn't hv anything left to do at ou after Mel left.

Turns out, Ian, Kevin and Yoong were goin to watch Star Trek. They had premiere tickets. And so happend Ian's mom got 2 extra tickets. So me n Ee Harn joined them. I was kinda shocked because my mom allowed me to stay at ou till around 9pm. That's a first. Heeh The show was alright. It was funny at some parts. We couldn't bring our phones in the cinema. Ee Harn was quite bummed because she couldn't text, but ohh well. xD We got out phones back later. Then went home. Conclusion : It was a fun day. :)) && I enjoyed it. The conclusion part was funny. I ran out of words to describe the day. So yea. xD That's about it. Byee!

the bag i bought for RM20.


countdown :
17 days till doha, 52 days till aus! (:


(back to the top.)