Jian Yoong,
is just the awesomest boyfriend ever! (:
Heeh cant believe I just said that, but yea. You should be flattered Jian (: I know you're reading this xDD
Anyway, I've been probably spending lots of time with him
in public since this week? I think. xD Haha Probably beacuase I'm leaving for Australia. I guess. Ohh well.
ThursdayWent to school for koko. Was suppose to play badminton with Ee Harn, but Joel & his friends came to play, so I left & temaned Jian in the canteen with Wee Soon. Jon came a little while after. So did Daniel. Waited for my sister. She takes ages just walking from the padang to the bicycle stand. Jian temaned me. Went home after. Jian & Daniel followed. Apparently Daniel wants to kau my sis. Hahahaha (: but he was kidding. Lol Did nothing productive after that xD
TodayWent to school. Came back. Had dinner with my grandparents at Tropicana City. That was like my second time there in a week. Goin to Ash Li's house later. & I'll probably stay till after midnight & I have to wake up early cause I'm gonna go play basketball with my
boyfriend & Jon. See Jian see!! I emphasize on the word BOYFRIEND. Haha I'm bored. You cant blame me (:
4 days till Aussie! (:
(back to the top.)