Yes! I finally hv time to update (: haha
SaturdayWoke up at 6.30am. Went cycling with Jian & Jon. Hmm, played basketball. Saw lots of BU4 people there playing basketball. I think they were training. Which was pretty weird.
Saw Jeremy there. He thought Jian Yoong was my brother which was really funny. But in the end when Jon wanted to leave me & Jian alone on the swings for some "quality time"
(that's what Jon said), he told Jeremy. So no fun edi. xDD Went for breakfast after that. I teman-ed Jian to get some nasi lemak for his sisters while Jon n Jeremy n another guy went to little BU for breakfast. We met with them later. I shall skip the minor details. (: Came home after. Did nothing much. Packed my stuff for Aus. It takes like forever. Urghh! & bored to death. Went to my cousin's house for dinner. Saw her dog, Roxy again. Soooooo freaking cute!! (: heeh I have a soft spot for cute dogs. xD After dinner, went to Tropicana City with my family & we watched Transformers 2 there. Now that was my 3rd time there in a whole week. Ahh well. Anyway, Transformers was an awesome show. Since we were kinda late, we only got front row tickets. So yea. But it wasnt too bad xD
Sunday
Woke up late cause watch Transformers till 2 in the morning. Packed almost the whole morning. Then went to Melissa's house at around 2.30pm. We were goin to The Club to swim. Picked Ee Harn & Jo Lin up. Then off to The Club. Met Ian, Shawn & Kevin there. Gavin came later with Wei Rhys. Then Alvina. Then Jian. Went swimming, & it was F-U-N! I got pushed in the pool like loads of times. I was actaully really dry already and then! Mr. Wong Jian Yoong pushed me in the pool. Urghhhh!!!! Ohh well. But it was really fun. So far, I only have one pic. I have more in my camera, but im lazy to upload em. So for now, this will do (:

1 day (:
(back to the top.)