
4 birthdays today (:
You're so lucky I came back just in time for yr birthday (: Haha I'm just kidding. I've known this girl since form 1. A really smart girl indeed. Ohh n let's not forget, she's pretty & rich too. xD She loves to dance. I missed her party last year. I dont quite remember where I was. Hmmm. Anyway Happy 15th Birthday! God Bless (:
Let's see, I only knew him last year? I think I only knew him as the guy who had a crush on Michelle. Hehe I feel so mean. Anyway, he's a real funny dude. He does whatever I tell him to. Well only when it includes Jian Yoong. I think. But ohh well. He's turning 15 today too. So, Happy Birthday (: I hope you'll have a great one.
I've known him since form 1. A realy great guy indeed. Has a great sense of humour. He used to be shorter, but now, I think he's taller than me. Ohh well. He's really good in basketball. I guess. I dont talk much to him now. I wonder why. Lol Ahh well. Anyway, enjoy yr special day :D
I dont know whether I got his sur name right. But ohh well. Haha I only met him like this year. Cause he was migrating to New Zealand. We chat alot on on9. Well, he chats, I listen. Lol (: Anyway, he's been in New Zealand for about a month already. I guess he's enjoying it there. Hehe Anyway, Happy Sweet 16 you!
-----------------------------------------
I'm too lazy to upload pictures of them (: or maybe it's because I dont have any. But ohh well. :D
Anyway, my mom just told me I shouldn't go to school for the whole week just in case I might have the swine flu. So yea. But I think I'll go for koko on Thursday.
Ohh & I dont remember Malaysia being this HOT! I think I can die of a heat stroke here. I got used to the weather in Aus and now, I have to get use to the weather in KL. Shucks! Can't wait to go back to Aussie! (:
Byee! xD