Helloooooooooooooooo! (:
I arrived in Melbourne on the 1st of July. Pretty tragic, considering it was Jo Lin's birthday. I'm sorry Jo Lin. So, to make up for it, I shall wish you here. Doesnt really do much but what to do?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS CHEW JO LIN! :D
You're the bestest friend ever? Maybe? Haha
Melissa Chan Sue-Ann's birthday is coming soon too. I'm not even sure I spelled her name right. I bad with names. Except some (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA CHAN SUE-ANN!!
You're the other bestest freind ever too? Lol
Anyway, since I arrived in Melbourne, it's beeen soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COLD! I think I can freeze to death here (: But I'm exaggerating.
I've been pretty busy lately. Followed my mom around Melbourne. Had to sort loads of things out. So yea. Couldnt really blog till now. But I got to go soon. Have to wake up early 2moro. So Buh-bye (:
Try not to miss me so much (:
It's no good. Heeh
(back to the top.)