French?
Italian?
or
Spanish?
What to choose?
My mom finally decided that I didnt hv to take chinese in Aus. Sooo awesome! There's not much point in learning chinese anyway. Our chinese cant compete with the China's chinese. So yea. Must as well learn something else. Hehe
So anyway, i thought I should learn french, since one of my friend's dad said, if u can speak french, u can get a scholarship to study in france. & france is a beautiful country. So I wouldnt mind goin there. (:
But apparently not all schools teach french. & the school i might be goin to in Doncaster only teaches italian. I wouldnt mind learning that too. :D
Anyway, u guys should totlly migrate to aus too. It's soo fun. U get to :
- not learn bm/chinese
- no tuitions
- school is fun? maybe. but I dont know yet.
- & many many more that I am yet to find out.
Back to reality,
I might hv to go back to KL in a few weeks time or so if I donto get into a school. Then, I'll be comin back to Aus again, before Dec. Which would totally suck, but is still ok since my mom said I could just flunk PMR. (:
(back to the top.)