I hate the internet here. It's sooooo slow.
Anyway,
thought I'd just let u guys know that I might be coming back to KL in a weeks time or so cause I cant get into a school here. Pretty depressing but whatever. I dont really mind. My mom said she doesnt mind me passing my PMR with all C's. So yea. & I'll be coming back to Aus by the end of the year. So it's kinda like wasting money but yeaa.
Ohh n TIM! I forgot to tell u. U noe the baby on xue hai?? I saw 1 baby the other day in a shopping mall that looks exactly like the baby on xue hai. & his/her cheeks were sooooo rosy. & not to mention FAT. ahha ohh & i saw a white chow chow the other day too. Sadly, it has an owner. or I would hv brought it back for u. But I'm just kidding. ((:
(back to the top.)