I'm back!
One thing to say.
Air Asia SUCKS.
Big time.
Never ever flying with that airline again. My butt hurts like crap. Urghh! I cant even sit properly without feeling the pain. But if its for short distance, then I guess its okay. Anyway, Im like really tired now, but I couldnt be bothered to get some rest.
Nothing much to blog about. So I guess I'll just blog about Aus.
Australia is like "the place to be" if u dont want to be in KL (: & that person would be me! xD Haha
Anywho, I bought some chocs & nougats. Ohh & I also bought a pair of shorts from Roxy. Only cost me 10 bucks!! Soooooooo cheap!! They were also selling billabong slippers for 5 bucks! I would've bought it, but there wasnt any with my size, sadly. So yea. Ahh well, I'll be goin back to Aus soon anyway. I hope.
P.S. Melissa, I dont really have to sit PMR with u guys cause I can flunked the test & u guys cant (: And theres this tiny chance that I can skip PMR. But I dont know. Things are pretty screwed up now. So yea.
I shall go & enjoy my 1 week of anti school (: hehe But I think I'll go to school on thursday for koko if I feel like it. & probably pass the swine flu to you guys. That is, if I hv the swine flu. But I doubt I hv it.
Cheers :D