
Vic. Me. Ash.
Hi (:
I just woke up from a nap. So I feel really tired now. Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. Was pretty busy. At least I thought I was. But come to think of it, I think I was pretty free. Ahh whatever.
--------------------
Wednesday
The lamest thing happend in school. We had a fire drill. Urghh! We poor students had to sit under the hot hot sun listening to those people talk about I have no idea what cause I couldnt hear a bloody thing whereas the teachers got to stand under the shade. Life is sooo unfair sometimes.
Thursday
Went to school. Blahh. Usual stuff. Went for Koko. Pratically did nothing. Am considering on whether to go next week.
Friday/Today
Went to school. Got scolded by Misliah in the morning. Again. When will she ever realise that we dont care?? Urgh! Ntg special happend. Came home. Mel came over for awhile. Was suppose to study, but couldnt be bothered, so I downloaded all of the Boys Like Girls song. Got the whole album now. Hehe Went to sleep after and here I am now.
--------------------
My life is pretty boring these days with PMR and all that. I wonder who invented such a thing called "Examination". That person is definitely hated by lots of people. At least I think so. Haaha
Ciao (:
(back to the top.)