
Hello (:
So far the holidays have been ohkay. Besides the fact that I didnt study at all. Im so screwed! PMR is like in 13 days or so. Im so dead. Im so dead. Im sooooooooooooooooo dead!
Ohh and I just remember, I have like 4 chinese essays due on monday when school reopens. That sucks big time cause well,
First of all, I HATE, and I mean hate hate Chinese!
Second of all, its so hard to write a chinese essay when I barely understand what the question is asking for.
Third of all, I so wish I can not take chinese for PMR. If only I can go back in time. Im pretty sure I'll get a 'C' for chinese. Or maybe even a 'D'.
Anyway, I think I shall go back to suffering. Urgh!
Bye (:
13 days till PMR!
18 days till sweet sweet freedom! (:
(back to the top.)