ohmygosh. Ohhmygosh. OHHMYGOSH!!
&

Like I said, my dad spends too much money on unnecesary gadgets. Its not that I mind or anything but its just such a waste of money. Hehe (: and ya noe wat? He still wants to get the ipod touch. Heeh well, I just hope he gets the Wii first. Or a PS3. But I'd much rather a Wii. Haha
I probably shouldnt be talking about this now cause well, I have gerak gempur tomorrow. Heee :D My dad just had to come back at this time! Such bad timing. Ahh well. Imma enjoy my Raya Holidays and study as little as possible. But that wouldnt be good cause I might fail something. But whatever lah. I shall not let studying ruin my life or get in my way. Haah xD
Anyway, I think I should go spend some time with my dad so he might give me the Ipod Nano instead of my sis. Hehehehehehheeh !
Tata (: