
Hey peeps!
Im so bored right now. I know, I know, Im suppose to be studying since theres stinking gerak gempur tomorrow. But who gives a shit right? (: Haha So anyway, Raya holidays are next week! Soooo awesome xD Hehe since my dad is coming back, I think I should spend more time with him like going to ou more since he likes goin to there. Ohh and theres this chance that my dad is goin to buy a Wii for me, my sister and brother. How awesome is that? But if he doesnt get that, I think he'll porbably get an ipod touch. He said it's cheap now. So he doesnt mind buying one. So yea. AWE to the SOME, awesome! Haha I think Im pretty lame sometimes, but what to do? Im so bored! Heeh
There this website called fanfiction. Its a pretty cool website. I've kinda got hooked to it. Haha Well, at least its more interesting than the textbook :D Anyway, I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cannot wait till PMR is over. I cannot wait to get over it! How i wish PMR was like next week. Hehe
I've got nothing much to blog about. Nothing interesting happend in school today. A pretty dull day I would say. I guess I should go. I'll go do my work, then maybe I can watch tv or maybe even go cycling later in the evening :D
Ciao! (:
(back to the top.)