
Hello people (:
I decided to ponteng school today. Just for fun (: And also cause I have to study for the stupid gerak gempur tomorrow and the day after. Science soooo isn't my subject. Urghh! :D
Anyway, had to wake up at abt 7.30am to follow my mom to kiara hills. She'll only let me ponteng school if I exercise in the morning which is pretty unnecessary. I mean, I do need the exercise and all, but for goodness sake, Im too darn lazy to do it. Heeh xD
Theres this game on facebook, its pretty interesting. And the best part is, it actually will help us in real life. I improved in my world geography after I played that game. But that's me. Don't know about you guys. Hehe Its called Geo Challenge. Way more interesting compared to Malaysian geography :D I know, Im such an anti-Malaysian. I think I'll have to work on that. Haha
I've got nothing much to blog about. Just got off the phone. Been talking for about an hour. Gosh my phone bill is goin to be sky high! So screwed. So screwed. So screwed! Ahh wtheck!
Got to get back to studying. Been sidetracked the whole day. Hehe That's probably cause the computer is right infront of me. Hehe :D
Cheerio (:
(back to the top.)