Helloooooo! :D
Nothing much to blog about. Didnt go to school today. Was suppose to go, but I got lazy. Typical me (: Haha Stayed home. Did some chores. Came online. Went out with mom. Got starbucks. Chocolate Cream Chip is the best xD Cause it doesnt have coffee. Heeh I hate coffee. Lol xP
It's my mom's birthday tomorrow. It's also halloween tomorrow. And the All American Reject are too performing tomorrow :D I think Im a really bad daughter cause Im going for the concert instead of spending the time with my mom on her birthday. Heeh (: My sis is goin too. And my bro has a party. So my mom will probably be alone on her birthday. Now I feel really bad. Ohh myyyy :(
Anyway, I think I should sign off and go watch some tv or at least do something productive. Haah
Later peeps (:
(back to the top.)