Hello People (:
So I went to One Utama with Mel, Tim and Ee Harn yesterday. It was pretty okay. Manage to get some things done. Went to Delicious first for lunch. Then Ee Harn joined us. Went to MPH next. Bought books! (: Then went to Parkson. Mel and Ee Harn shopped while me and Tim sat down and discussed about the Post PMR Awards. Havent heard of it? Go check it out. Just click
here! After that, we just lepaked. Or maybe we did something else but I don't remember. Ahh well.
Today, woke up at 7. Went for basketball with the usuals. Breakfast after. Came to my hse. Lepaked for awhile. Went home. Showered and got ready to go to The Curve with my primary school friends. Met them at Kluang Station which was in Ikano. After that, walked all the way to Cineleisure for bowling. I didnt play tho. Cause I suck. Anyway, played pool after that. Decided not to watch a movie cause it's too boring. After that, went for Mcflurry at Mcd :D Walked around. Sat down. Talked. Then went to Secret Recipe cause we were hungry again. Ordered. Ate. Talked. Then went home. Pretty normal day xD
Came home, did some chores. Watched tv. Came online. And here I am blogging. So bored. Mom's out getting pizza for dinner. Yummm :P
Anyway, I shall go.
See ya (:
(back to the top.)