Helloooooooo World! (:
So, I have nothing on today. Turns out, I could've went to ou with Mel and all. But nooo, mom said we were busy. Urghh! But now, I've got ntg to do! Sheesh!
Anyway, went to Mel's house yesterday. Watch The Hangover and Tropic Thunder. Lol it was pretty awesome. Had lunch there too. Went cycling after. And a little basketball too. Hehe (: Came home. Had dinner. Went online. Watched tv. Then slept xD Haha that pretty much sums up wat I did. Heeh
Hmm, nothing much to blog about. I cannot wait to go out! I needa buy loads of stuff. Only one problem tho, I'm broke. Like literally. Ahh well :D Hehee
That's about it for today. I guess. I'll blog again later if anything interesting happens. Right now, I've got to do chores. Argh! Sooo not my thing.
See ya (:
(back to the top.)