Yesterday was probably the best day of my life. So far. Hehe But Im not gonna say why (: Heeh
So anyway, skipped school and went for basketball in the morning. Breakfast after then came home. Im skipping all the small details :D Did chores, text, and then came on9. Watched more CSI. Sis and bro came back. Had to cook lunch for them. I sooo do not like cooking. Lol ahh well xD Watched some tv after that while folding the clothes. Then it rained heavily. Came down, played with the ipod touch. Stopped raining. Helped mom cooked dinner. Had dinner. And off to bed. hehe That practically sums up my whole day. Wasnt so fun. But it was better than goin to school.
Today, I've decided to skip school again. Haha Goin to one utama later. Mel needs to buy stuff. So i'll just tag along. I think i'll go to ou again next week. With more people. Haha :D
That's about it for today. Ohh and twitter is getting boring again. Heeh Ohh well.
Bye :D
(back to the top.)