Hello people (:
So i went for basketball this morning with the usuals. Which would be Josh, Jon, Mel, Gavin, Shaun, Ryan, Bryan, Gabriel and two other guys. But they arent the usuals. That's why I dont know thier names. Anyway, back to the point. I went for basketball. Its been awhile since I last played. Well, minus the day when I went to Mel's hse for a movie. SO after basketball, we went fro breakfast. Came home after.
After that, my mom needed some help at the old house of mine. She needed guys to help her pluck rambutans (: which by the way, is really sweet. Well, maybe not, but still pretty okay-ish. xD So she asked me to call Josh and Jon along. Went to the old house, got the rambutans. We were suppose to only take 45 minutes but nope! Ended up spending 2 hours dere. Or maybe even longer. I dont know. Anyway, had lunch after that. Then dessert. And more dessert. Lol :D Came home, then the guys went home. They brought loads of rambutans home. Gave some to Mel on the way back.
Went to take a shower. A really long one ((((: Then here I am now, blogging. Im feeling sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy right now. Urgh. I wanna sleep.
Anyway, I guess that's it for today. Hmmm, ohh! And I might be goin to The Club on monday xD Can't wait. Yea Jian Yoong? Haha (:
Buh-bye people (:
(back to the top.)