It's 12 midnight. Well maybe 10 minutes pass that. Lol
Anyway, I just wanted to dedicate this post to GAVIN! :D
He'd be so proud of me. But I doubt he'll read this. Ahh well. Haha
Anyway,
Happy Birthday! (:
You're getting old by the way. No offense xD
Gavin's a really good friend. Really perasan at times, but still a good friend. And blah blah blah. The usual good stuff :P Hehe
I would show you a picture of him, but he's probably too good looking for that. Haha (That, he'll definitely thank me for. Lol)
That should be about it. I feel bad cause Im leaving on his birthday. Well technically I'll still be here until the last two hours of his big day. But ohh well. Still sad :( You're gonna miss me dude! Haha joke.
Anywho, got to go catch some sleep. Definitely cant sleep on the plane. Air Asia. OHHAMMGEE. And I swore I would never fly on Air Asia again. Whatever happend to that? Lol (:
Later xP
PS: Gavin, you can take my PM on MSN if you'd like. I got bored of it already. And it suits you better. Hehe :D