<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950847718067174768?origin\x3dhttp://imsoverysuperawesome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>

‘‘Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours’’
Welcome.
Bonjour !

Welcome to my utterly boring blog which I have no intentions on updating, but I will (:

Profile.
the girl next door


The names Allysa.
18th August.
Living in the land down under.
Have awesome friends.
LOVES GOD.


You might not know this, but I'm AWESOME! :)

Facebook

Allysa Chan


Twitter



Formspring



Tumblr



Blabber.
Scream out loud !



Exits.
you're on your way

Aileen
Alvina Too
Andrea Chan
Cassy
Celine Quek
Darren Lee
Erika Chen
Erin Low
Fong Min Hui
Hong Min Hui
Jon Chin
Melissa Chan
Mendy Chan
Minn Hwei
Samantha Chan
Sarah Lee
Sofea Goh
Xin Yan
Xin Yi
Ya Qin
Zing Joon


Archives.
gone with the wind

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
December 2012
May 2014


Hits.
You're Awesome !

HTML Hit Counters


Traffic Feed.
Where're you from?

Credits.
take a bow

Designer: electro-pop%
Icons: cablelines / leen
Post Icons: photobucket
Inspiration: denise
Quote: shawn
Image Host: tinypic / photobucket
Profile Description: that's not my name



126
Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello :D

So I left for Abu Dhabi yesterday night. Went to LCCT (The lousy airport which wasnt so bad. Lol xD). Arrived at the airport at around 8pm. Flight was at 10pm. Checked in and all. Blah blah blah. The usuals. Board the plane. Waited for a while. Then we took off. We sat Air Asia. It actually wasnt so bad. Probably cause we took the plane that was sponsored by Raiders. So yea. Manage to sleep a little. Ohh, I bought Krispy Kreme on the plane too. Extremely delish :D

After 7 hours, we finally arrived in Abu Dhabi. Went through immigration than off to get our luggage. We were one bag short. Stupid Air Asia. So had to stay for awhile to report the stuff and all. Urgh! So troublesome. I never would've thought that this would've happend. My books were in there. Well, technically, their my cousin's but still! Urgh! Ohh and my Skechers sport shoes too. Im so depressed. Haihh :(

Anyway, took a cab to Dubai. Was about an hours drive. Went to one of my dad's friend's apartment. We're living there temporarily. Its pretty okay :D It was about 4 in the morning Dubai time. xD So yea. Was pretty exhausted. Washed up and went to bed. Woke up at 9am and went downstairs to explore. Guess what I found in the supermarket? White Maltesers!! I wanted to buy the big packet, but dad said not to. So I bought a small one. Not sure whether its cheap tho. Explored around more. The beach is right next to where we're staying. Pretty awesome. And the weather here is surprisingly cooler than Malaysia. Haha :P

Came back to the apartment, makan-ed a little than went out. Took a cab to Dubai Mall. The
Mall is soooooooooooooooo freaking huge. No joke. I could get lost there. There was a freaking aquarium with sharks in it. And there was a waterfall too.


The Aquarium (:

Heeh All the branded shops were there. xD Hehe We split up. Dad and bro went to the aquarium to look at fish and sharks and sting rays. Sadly Tim, there werent any dugongs. Haha ^^ Mom, sis and me went shopping. Went in all the branded shops like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, Dior, Mango, Guess, Roxy, Quick Silver, Skechers, Crocs, Charles and Keith, Nine West, Gap, Aldo and many many more. Lol I was sooooooooooo close to getting a jumper from Roxy. Cost 300 Bucks. Urgh! I wanted that so bad. Lol I also wanted a bad from Nine West which was 200 Bucks. Ohh and a pair of heels from Eclipse :D Mom decided not to get the heels cause it was made in Malaysia and also cause they didnt have my size. Hehe Met my dad and bro at 2pm. Went to buy popcorn. And I have to say, its the best I have ever eaten in my whole life (: Like seriously.
Jalan-jalan a little, went outside to see the view and the tallest building in the world. I have pictures :D There! (:

Tallest Building in the world :D

Went back in to eat late lunch at the food court. Had fish and chips. Yum ^^ Went back after.

So here I am now. Im exhausted. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I cant wait to go to Doha and do nothing :D Lol

That should be about it. Probably wont be able to blog much in the next few days.

Bye (:


(back to the top.)