Hello World :D
First off,
Merry Christmas all (:
Have a blessed Christmas. Hopefully your Christmas isnt as boring as mine. I've been staying home the whole day. So bored!
Seondly,
As most of ya'll know, yesterday was PMR Results Collection Day. Went to Mel's house at about 10am. Thought the collection thing was at 10am. But turns out, they postponed it to 11am. Or maybe that's just my school. Weird. Ahh well. So I lepak-ed at Mel's house till 11am. Went to school after. Got the results. Was pretty shocked. I got 6 A's. Was expecting 2. Cause well, I didnt study much and I kept skipping school. Hehe but thank God that I got 6 A's :D Got a freaking C for Chinese tho. But im satisfied. I would've failed, but luckily I didnt. Pheww (:
Went back to Mel's house after. I was too lazy to go home. So I lepaked at Mel's house till 4pm. Played Guitar Hero. Damn its hard with the guitar. Heeh I need more practice. Lol xD Came home then had to follow mom out. Went to the bank than to ou. Mom bought herself a diamond ring. I think she was in the Christmas mood cause she bought me one too. Haha Im glad.
Anyway, going cycling with Mel later. Anyone want to join? Be my guest :D
Bye (:
(back to the top.)