Hey world ;D
So I arrived safely in Doha. Hehe That means Bye bye Dubai, hello Doha (: Heeh
Well, Dubai was pretty awesome xD Im so going there again when Im older ;P
Anyway, Im suppose to be blogging about atlantis.
So my dad woke me and my sis and bro up at 9 in the morning. Got ready and all then took a cab to Atlantis. Arrived at about 10am. Dad wanted to be there early so there would be less people. Hehe Atlantis was fun fun FUN! :D 7809021913824623918424 times better than Sunway Lagoon. No joke (: Next time, if theres a cheap flight from KL to Dubai, we should all go there for a day trip or something. Heeh ^^
So anyway, a ticket or an adult is 200 Dirhams. But my dad got a discount. So it was 600 in total. Expensive. I know. But ohh well. I quote what my dad said "When you're in Dubai, you live the Dubai lifestyle." Which would be spending money (: Haha Here are the pics. Lazy to blog about it. Lol

The main entrance :D




That's me and my sis on one of the rides. We went in the aquarium. Pretty cool :D

Ohh and they made us wear this watch to prove that we paid. Pretty cool. Altho I dont think its called a watch. Cause it doesnt tell the time. Haha xD I wanted to keep it but sadly, we had to return it. Boo :(

Me and my brother while waiting for the food ;D Fries... yummmm (:

The leap of faith. My favorite ride. Altho I only sat it once. Haha :D really awesome and scary at the same time. Its really high up and its really steep. My ass hurted after I sat on that. Heeh

After that, walked in the mall. They had an aquarium in it. Its called The Lost Chambers. Haha

Wanted to get cold stone after that but was lazy so we went home instead. xD Was suppose to go to Dubai Mall again, but we were too slow and we missed the free shuttle there. Had fish and chips at a nearby shop and then walked all the way to Marina Mall. Bought my Billabong Jacket there. :D:D It was either that or a Roxy one. So hard to choose. Mom said to get Billabong altho she wasnt there. So I got the Billabong one. Its the same one Kristen Steward wore. I don't know whether she wore it in twilight but I dont really care. Not a big twilight fan. Unlike a certain ECTF I know. Hahaha xP
Anyway, gonna continue watching my Psych online and hope that Mel can get me my Roxy hoodie. Hopefully they have the one I want. HOPEFULLY :)
Cheerio ! :P
(back to the top.)