Olaaaaa ;D
I went to Mall of the Emirates today. Went to Ski Dubai (: Fun. Played with artificial snow. It was negative 4 degrees. Freezing cold. Lol I wanna learn to ski. It looks fun. xD







Blurrr... :D
My failed attempt of making a mini snowman. xD

Went to the ice cafe to have some hot chocolate. Yummm (:

The hot chocolate :P
Went shopping later. Saw a Rip Curl jumper. Was sooo close to buying it too. Hehe Took a cab and went home. On the way, we passed by Atlantis (: I wanna go!!

Me & bro infront of Atlantis xD
After that, reached home. Dad wanted to go to the beach to watch the sunset. So we did (:

The sun setting xP

Fun fun fun! ;)

Bought loads of white Maltesers on the way back :D:D:D:D Hehe
Had dinner and now im watching Fireproof on tv.
Got to go to bed. Have to wake up early tomorrow if I wanna go to Atlantis or Wild Wadi.
Night (:
(back to the top.)