<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950847718067174768?origin\x3dhttp://imsoverysuperawesome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>

‘‘Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours’’
Welcome.
Bonjour !

Welcome to my utterly boring blog which I have no intentions on updating, but I will (:

Profile.
the girl next door


The names Allysa.
18th August.
Living in the land down under.
Have awesome friends.
LOVES GOD.


You might not know this, but I'm AWESOME! :)

Facebook

Allysa Chan


Twitter



Formspring



Tumblr



Blabber.
Scream out loud !



Exits.
you're on your way

Aileen
Alvina Too
Andrea Chan
Cassy
Celine Quek
Darren Lee
Erika Chen
Erin Low
Fong Min Hui
Hong Min Hui
Jon Chin
Melissa Chan
Mendy Chan
Minn Hwei
Samantha Chan
Sarah Lee
Sofea Goh
Xin Yan
Xin Yi
Ya Qin
Zing Joon


Archives.
gone with the wind

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
December 2012
May 2014


Hits.
You're Awesome !

HTML Hit Counters


Traffic Feed.
Where're you from?

Credits.
take a bow

Designer: electro-pop%
Icons: cablelines / leen
Post Icons: photobucket
Inspiration: denise
Quote: shawn
Image Host: tinypic / photobucket
Profile Description: that's not my name



145
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hi :D

Its 3pm here and none of my friends from kl are online. Probably cause they're still at school for sucky koko xD Haha Anyways, mom went out again. So im home alone yet again. So bored! I have absolutely nothing to do! Im suppose to be waiting for the sofa bed to come. Cant wait to get a tv! And cable! And better internet so I can downlaod Psych! And CSI NY. And Gossip Girl! Lol I also cant wait to go to the city and get my school books. Dont get me wrong but yea, school books here are actually pretty interesting :D Their COLOURFUL ! (:

Im probably going to the school tomorrow to register. Hopefully i can get in :D I still dont know what subjects I should choose.

Theres :
  • Art
  • Australian History
  • Biological Science
  • Commercial Design
  • Commerce
  • English as a second
  • Language
  • Environmental Design
  • Environmental Geography
  • Food Technology
  • Languages - Italian / Chinese
  • Materials Technology
  • Media Studies
  • Music
  • Photography
  • Physical Science
  • Theatre Performance
  • Wider Mathematics
Too many to choose from. Lol But i'll most definitely take music. Dad wants me to take biology so I have to. But its not like im going to be a doctor or something Ohh well. Doesnt hurt to learn more. xP So i still have to choose 2 more. But idk which. Help?

I was soooo bored just now so I decided to take pictures like what zingjoon a friend of mine always does. I took pictures of the flowers in my backyard. Although I wouldn't really consider it like a yard cause its pretty small.


They're kinda blur. This means I need a DSLR to capture every tiny detail! Haha :D

This is a random picture i decided to take. Its the view from my room. Half of it. The other half would be the sky. Haha That house is soo cool. Its like see through. Lol I like it. I need binoculars lah. I wanna see what's inside the house xP Hehehe (:


Anyways, I think i should go. I wanna eat! :D Haha I've definitely been eating too much. Needa exercise. But im lazy. Ahh well. Maybe tomorrow (:

Goodbye :P




(back to the top.)