Hello World :D
Its been awhile since I last blogged. Been VERY busy with school. (:
Ohh and before I forget,
Thanks Jo Lin for the shirt ! (: I know you read my blog. Haha Ohh and i read yr letter! I WANNA GO FOR YR OPEN HOUSE AND I WANNA SLEEP OVER!!! :( Lol
Anyways, back to what i was saying, school is gahhh. Let's start from the first day :D
First day,
Went to school with Sue Ling. Walked there. Left the house at 8am. I know, its too early but it was the first day of school. So yea. Hehe :D

Me in my ugly uniform. Lol

My UGLY shoes :D
We were early. Met Erika later. Went to our classes. I went to the wrong class (: Hehe ahh well. Manage to find my way later. After that was assembly. Kinda. It was just the year tens. Got our locker after. Mine's 889 xD Just one number less n it'll be 888 (: Haha anyways, recess after. Went to science class later :D Was in the same class as Sue Ling! Yay (: Lol English after. Then PE. PE was such a bore :( No friends. (But I have friends now). Went home after (: School finishes at 3.15pm. So late. But ohh well. It starts at 8.45am. Hehe And we have like a 40 minute lunch break :D
Second day,
Was better than the first day. xD Haha :D Lazy to blog about it. Lol normal stuff. Walking to class and all. New friends and everything.
Third day,
Same thing :D
Fourth day aka Today,
Was quite okay xD Came back and not long after, sis, bro and dad arrived. So yea. Busy busy busy. Went to Sue Ling's hse to do my maths homework. Came back. MAJOR nagging from mom. Lol Urgh, its always like that :\
Anyway, gotta bring my violin to school tomorrow. And i have to bring my PE stuff too. Urgh! Loads of stuff. Haihh :( Ahh well.

My only source of entertainment before school started.

My latest addiction :D
These are really useless pics but yea xD Ohh well. Bored. Anyways, got to go. I have a bloody limit cause i have to share the internet with my sis and bro :S
Bye.
(back to the top.)