
Winnie. Felicity. Erika. Sue. Me.
Hello World :D
Its been awhile since I last updated my blog. hehe Mel's been bugging me to update it. So yea. I will (:
Lets start from erm,
Monday...
Went to school, nothing special happend. xD Came home, did the usuals :D
Tuesday...
Swimming Carnival today! :D Didnt have to study for the whole day. Which was awesome btw :D I got to skip two periods of World of Works! Yay! (: Haha went to school in Red cause i was in Red House. xD Waited for the bus for about half an hour i think. xD Reached the swimming place thingy and just lepaked the WHOLE day! went back to school and walked home. Did homework cause they were due the next day. Lol i always do my homework last minute. hehe :D
Wednesday...
Went to school. Usual stuff again. Came home, had to get ready by 4.20pm and go for Orchestra. Came back, had a quick dinner and went to school for some music thingy. Such a busy day. xD Was so tired when i got back, BUT! I still had homeowork! Lol. So yea. Hehe
Thursday...
School. Came home. Did nothing much besides homework and lepaking around the house. Was busy planning which bus to take from Westfield to home cause I was going to watch Valentine's Day the next day! :D
Friday...
Went to school. Had science, we did some experiments. About 4 people broke 4 test tubes that day. It was HILARIOUS :D Haha Im so mean. xD heheh anyways, came home. Changed and got ready to go to Westfield by 3.45pm. xD Erika and Sue came over. Reached Westfield at about 4pm? Movie started at 4.15pm. Cinema was like really empty. haha So yea. The movie was AWESOMEEE!! :D I absolutely LOVE it! (: I wanna watch it again :D Anybody care to join me? Hehee ((: Came home after. Skyped Mel! :D Had dinner. And then just watched tv. and read my book! I am finally done! :D I need to go to the library again to borrow more :D hehe
And Today...
Woke up and havent done anything yet besides coming online. Lol :D
Anyways, Im gonna watch JONAS now :D I can hear it but cant see it. Its HILARIOUS! ((:
Later :P
(back to the top.)