
Hello all :DD
The weekend was sooo busy! :DD altho i think i already mentioned it on the previous post xD Dinner with my aunt yesterday was cancelled cause my uncle accidently cut his finger off. Gross right?? YUUCKKK!! So I went to Erika's farewell in Sofia's instead. Italian again. Im officially sick of it now :D hehehe ^^ Came back and watched CASTLE!! :D I loveeeeeeee that show :D but i love Psych more (: hahahaa !
Woke up early today. Went for the BBQ. It was like half drizzling and half sunny. So yea. Couldnt really BBQ but they still made it possible. Erika and I left early cause we had Yum Cha! :DD Yummy foooood! x))) Me loveeeee :P Lol Gonna have dinner with Erika later. Curry Laksa! :DDDD Yuummmeeh :) Hahaha! Malaysian cuisine all the way ^^
School tomorrow. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I have chinese test! Crap! Didnt even study! And i have to write a frigging essay! How in the world am I suppose to write about my hometown?? URGH. Well, actually, i can. But i jsut couldnt be bothered. So yea. xD English essay due on Wednesday! Nooooooooooo :S Science test on Friday. Even worse. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! hahaha xD
Anyways, I should concentrate on writing my bloody essay. Im gonna write about collecting PMR results day. Heeh Im gonna PHAAILLLLL! :D Ahh well xD
See ya! (:
(back to the top.)