Big news. BIG NEWS. BIG NEWS!!!
Today is the day that I got back my chinese test paper. && guess what??? I got a FREAKING
A for chinese. This is like the first time in 10 years :DD Hahah so proud xD Lol
Anyways, watched Percy Jackson & The Lighting Thief and Old Dogs yesterday. Both excellent movies. Heheh Logan Lerman is H-A-W-T! :D Hahah can't wait for Alice & Wonderland to be out on the internet x) Gonna download it and watch. And if I have time, gonna watch Avatar as well. Im amazed that everyone has watched it already and I haven't. Heeh :D
I manage to finish my all my hw in school today! :D YAY! Haha ohh ohh ohh! Psych's season finale is TOMORROW!!! Im sooooo gonna watch! :D heheh Screw my homework. Ohh crap. Science test on friday. Damn it. Better study first. Hehe ^^
Bye. :D