

Hello :D
Went to shoppo yesterday. Was suppose to shop but didnt but anything in the end. Lol :D Only fries from Maccas and a drink :P Haha anyways, saw loads of stuff that I wanna get my hands on but! no money! :D so yea. Im gonna go shopping with my mom one day :P Lol Ohh! MELSA!! xD I saw loads of Twi stuff. I bet you would LOVEEE it! :D Borders was selling the Twilight Board Game! I think it was about 50 bucks :P Lol and the were also selling the Graphic Novel! Hahah so weeird man. xD The graphic novel was about 20 bucks. There New Moon badges and bookmarks as well. :D Another shop i went to was selling Twilight USBs! Can u imagine that? Hahaa xD And the USB has like the movie in it. So yea. xD There was this huge New Moon poster where it was just Edward. xD Only 10 bucks. I think :D Would've gotten it for u, but i was afraid that his hair was ugly, so i didnt get it. I'll just wait for u to come :P Haha and ohh ohh ohh! I left out one more thing! Borders was selling twilight jigsaw puzzles!! Lol Aussie has such hard core twilight fans. :P Sooo yea. When you read this, let me know :D Haha
Anyways, i have to do some tax thingy my mom gave me to do for my grandparents. Bye :D
(back to the top.)