
I miss you lah, Jo Lin :D Hahaha ohh! and Mel too (: Of course xD
Hi :)
Just came back from The Pines. Was suppose to go to the Library. BUT! it was closed. Cause it was Easter yesterday. So yea. Then I wanted to go to the bank to deposit some money. I have way too much cash. Lol BUT! Bank was closed too! URGH! All my effort, wasted. Haihh. Ohh well. I'll go another day. I hope. My holidays are almost over. And guess what?? Havent even touched my homework yet. So dead. Especially for commerce! I dont freaking know what I'm suppose to write in my resume or application letter! I have no qualification in anything. I suck. Not even first aid. I seriously suck. Lol
I've been watching How I Met Your Mother lately :D Lovess it :P Hilarious! :P But Psych is still my favourite show. No doubt about that :D Since I'm bored, Im gonna do that top 10 favourite tv show list agian :D
1. Psych
2. CSI : New York
3. Castle
4. Gossip Girl
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. CSI : Miami
7. Chuck
8. Cougar Town
9. Two and A Half Men
10. NCIS
There! :D If I watched Glee, I think it would be num 7 or 8 :D & If i liked vampire shows and watched True Blood and Vampire Diaries, they'll probably would be num 6? Hahah :D But idk. I hate strongly dislike vampire shows. Movies are fine. Like twilight. But i dont like watching it twice. Once is enough for me :D Hahha
Anyways, HIMYM time :D I just finished season 3 yesterday. Season 4 now :D hehehe :P I cant watch Psych now cause I finish the whole thing already. The newest season only comes out in July. So yea. I have to wait! I would watch Castle, but new episodes only comes out tomorrow. Same thing to Gossip Girl. CSI : NY only comes out on Thursdays. So HIMYM is the next best thing :D hahaha So, byeee! :D
(back to the top.)