Maybelle! :D & Josh :) I dont miss Josh that much, just webcam-ed with him like a few weeks ago. Or more. hahaha xD Jokes (:

Gavin and Kevin (: They always fight! Kinda. And im normally stuck in the middle. xD

Erin the hottie :D with braces now :P

A.Man.La ((:

Look at Josh. The ladies man. xD Go Josh! xP

Wee Wee! :D Mel made me like that nickname :) Haha Ohmygosh, its Jhen Hau! xD hahaha

Darren, I still have yr Pendidikan Jasmani book filled with Christian stuff. I have to make myself read it sometime :D

Melsa! :D I would call u Bella Chan (Belachan? is that how u spell it? Lol) but i wont, cause im a good friend. & ohh! The twilight FREAK!

Alvina! :D The basketball pro (:

Andrea Chan! (: Preetttty~

Ee Harn (; My awesome twin (Puan Er thought we were twins in Form 1)

The guys that never fail to make me laugh? (:

Ohh look, its Jhen Hau again :D Hahaha (; He's one sick dude xD I like this pic tho :D Wee Wee is good at camwhoring :P

Cheesy smiles :D

Wei Rhys! I owe him chocolate. (: And Ass Hair :D I think ass hair is getting kinda old. xD And im pretty sure nobody calls u that anymore. xD But im pretty outdated now. (:

Ian! :D Really kind guy. Would absolutely make a great couple with Jo Lin :D Just saying (:

We're missing Maybelle :D But yea. My best buds (:

Gavin and Poh Ee. They are hilarious :D And ohh! Both really good at basketball (:

The usuals? I would say? Lol :D

Timothy Chew. A real rock star? In the making. Maybe. xD He's where i get the latest gossips from (:

Post PMR Awards. Awesome event with awesome people! :)

The hotties. excluding me. Duhh (:

Group pichaaa :D love you guys to bits (: Metaphorically speaking. Hehe ^^
Okay, Im done now. I doubt anyone would read this post. Except maybe for Mel and Jo Lin :D Ohh! And I think Im missing out the other twin, Jon. xD hehe (:
Cheers :D