Heyloo :D
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TODAY. :'(
I am sooooooo sad right now. I am going to miss the holidays soooooo much! I cant wait till my mid term hols are here!! 12 more weeks of school!! :D
Speaking of school,
a) I think I am soooo screwed. I havent practiced my violin for ages. Especially mt exam songs. Teacher is gonna KILL me :D heeeh. I hate strongly dislike scales. Hate em hate em HATE em! :D And the string quartet songs. Those are really tough songs. Before the hols, I said i would practice them. But I never did quite get to that. Hehh :\ SCREWED.
b) I have waayyyy too much undone hw. Well, not really lah. Im just lazy to do them cause I dont know how to do it. Altho Mel helped me a little. Thanks btw. xD Hehe
c) Just ironed my uniform. I cant believe I actually ironed it. xD Its like my first time. heehh :D Well, i mean i always ironed my uniforms back in kl when my maid went back but NEVER in aus :D No one ever notice them anyways. So yea ;D
d) I HATE PE! Well, the only reason why I hate it is because I have to do peer teaching. That's what makes it suck sooo much! URGH. And also because of the exam. I amm sooooo gonna FAIL! I have no idea what all the bones in the human body are called in their anatomical name. Nuff said.
e) Packing my bag at the very last minute is just sooo me :D Hahaha I hope I have everything with me. If its not with me, i hope its in my locker. Hehe Hopefully I still rmb my locker combo when I get back to school. Or I'll be stuck with no books at all :D Hmm, that actually doesnt sound like a bad idea.
f) Cutting my nails! I hate it when I have to cut my nails. My school actually allows long nails. But because I play the violin, I HAVE to cut my nails! Urgh. Ahh well :D My left hand nails are short. Right hand ones are long :P Im a guitarist man! :D
g) Part of me is actually excited that school is starting. Well make that 1.290823749238942%. One of the reasons why is because theres badminton tryouts! Altho i might not get in, thats the only thing that interests me. At the moment. And ohh! Playing Big 2 during lunch! :D Hehe (: And of course, seeing my friends :D
h) I ran out of stuff to say about school. hehehehehe
ANYWHOS,
I think I should go. Last minute packing and what not. Buh-bye! :D
(back to the top.)