Hi :D
Its been awhile since I last blogged. Been pretty busy lately. xD Hehe (:
Anyways, I was reading an email from a friend just now. It was about Ah Beng jokes. It was pretty funny. Then it got me thinking about the past. I remember last time, when I was in form 2, the usuals named themselves Ah Bengs. Lol I wonder if I can still rmb who is who :D Hehe
Let's see :
Ah Beng Senior? Or something else? Maybe. ^^ - Ee Harn, it hink? eheeh
Ah Beng something - Jo Lin. hahah I FORGOT WHAT JO LIN WAS! CRAP. Lol Do you remember Jo Lin? heeh :D
Ah Beng J.Junior? Was there such a thing? xD - Josh?
Ah Beng Junior - Min Hui :D He was no.1 and I was no.2. I think. Or was it the other way? My memory is like sooo suckish. Heeeh
Ah Ma! :D - Wei Rhys
Ah Long - Jon? Or Eric?
Ah Short - Eric? Or was it Jon? Hahaha CONFUSED.
MELSA! Help me out (: Lol
Anywhosssss, shitty ESL hw now. GOODBYE (:
edits //
HOOOOLLLYYYY MAMA!! :D
I totally forgot about MEL and MAY MAY! :D hehehe Whhooooops! :P
Ah Lian - Mel to the Sa :D
Ah Lok - Maybelle xD
And ohh! Jo lin's Ah Beng Senior Junior :D Hehehee
My memory is like shitty :DD ahh well :P At least Im PSYCHIC!! :D (In you face Mel! xD)
(back to the top.)