Hello :D
Im kinda bored now. Its 5.37pm and its already getting dark. I miss summer. Altho its hot during summer, I still miss it. IDK why xD Hehehe Anyways, I manage to finish all my hw already ;D So proud of myself. I started watching Boys Over Flowers yesterday at my friend's house. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMGOGMOGOGMOGGOMG ! :DD The guys are waayy wayyy wayyy too hot! :DD hahaha well, not really lah. Their kinda normal. Hehe ;D But ahh well :DD Im trying to be like the rest of the girls. ROFL. The story is actually unpredictable. But when my sis read the summary on wikipedia, she told me everything! URGH, such a spoiler. Hahaha but nawhh, i would've read it anyways if she didnt tell me ;P Hehehe ((:
Hmmm, nothing much to blog about. Been playing Big 2, Snap and GoldFish alot lately. Hahah :D Im so lifeless :P I think im gonna have a science test this week. Crapitty crap CRAP! Sooo gonna fail. Aishhhh. Ahh well :DD
Anyways, my grandaunty is coming over for dinner later. Gotta make sure the house is spotless. hehe ;D
Au revoir :D
(back to the top.)