<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950847718067174768?origin\x3dhttp://imsoverysuperawesome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>

‘‘Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours’’
Welcome.
Bonjour !

Welcome to my utterly boring blog which I have no intentions on updating, but I will (:

Profile.
the girl next door


The names Allysa.
18th August.
Living in the land down under.
Have awesome friends.
LOVES GOD.


You might not know this, but I'm AWESOME! :)

Facebook

Allysa Chan


Twitter



Formspring



Tumblr



Blabber.
Scream out loud !



Exits.
you're on your way

Aileen
Alvina Too
Andrea Chan
Cassy
Celine Quek
Darren Lee
Erika Chen
Erin Low
Fong Min Hui
Hong Min Hui
Jon Chin
Melissa Chan
Mendy Chan
Minn Hwei
Samantha Chan
Sarah Lee
Sofea Goh
Xin Yan
Xin Yi
Ya Qin
Zing Joon


Archives.
gone with the wind

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
December 2012
May 2014


Hits.
You're Awesome !

HTML Hit Counters


Traffic Feed.
Where're you from?

Credits.
take a bow

Designer: electro-pop%
Icons: cablelines / leen
Post Icons: photobucket
Inspiration: denise
Quote: shawn
Image Host: tinypic / photobucket
Profile Description: that's not my name



178
Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hi all :D

My mom just got back from KL yesterday night. And i was right, I was pretty sure she was gonna nag me, my sis n bro when she got back cause the hse is messy n all. heeh (: ahh well. She sad Msia was pretty hot. Hotter than what it used to be! Global Warming people! xD Haha Go green! Save the earth :P Hahaha ((: Its like freezing cold here in Melbourne. Well, it was actually pretty hot last week. I guess that's melbourne weather. One week hot, one week cold.

Mom bought be new violin strings :D hahah she also bought the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse from apple! I asked her why and she said that my dad is gonna get us an Imac when he comes to aus!!! Which is like this coming Friday! Yay!! Cannot wait! (: Hahahha :DDD I soooooooooooooo want an Imac :DDD hehehehe ((: Im gonna use it all the time! and not let my sis and bro use it. Hah! In their face! Lol jokes. xD Im so mean sometimes ;P Wait, scratch that, all the time :)) Haahaa

So today's a sunday, i probably should finish my hw by today cause i think i might be going to the city tomorrow. and i have like TWO tests on Tuesday!! URGH URGH URGH!! Soooo gonna fail. Science and PE are soooo not my best subjects!! I am DEAD DEAD DEAD! Ahh well, tests only mah :D Still got exams coming at the end of the semester :( Gotta study hard. I hope :D Hehee I hate the fact that temptations exist. Makes us humans lose concentration. hehe (:

Anywhos, I think I'm kinda crapping here. Lol :D Ahh well :P My blog is gonna be dead soon (: But wtheck? :D Hahaha oh oh oh ! A random thing I have to say,

I HATE GROWING UP!

Sooo much hw, soooo much stress(well, not really lah, cause Im cool. LOL), soooo much tests & exams, soooo little time! The worst part is, the decision making! Totally sucks. Especially when its about your career. And I have like a class in school which talks about this all the time! THE WORLD'S MOST BORING-EST SUBJECT EVER!!!! Ohh well. Its only for a semester. I hope time passes by faster! :D hehehe ^^ 2 weeks of school have gone by already :P Just another 10 more weeks till the mid term break! Cannot wait ;DD Aileen's coming over to Melbourne in June! Melsa was suppose to come to, but she cant make it. SADLY. Ahh well. No twilight stuff for u :)) hahahahhahaha jokes :D

Anyways, I have to go now. BOF! :D

Bye (:


(back to the top.)