GAAAHHHHHH!
I feel like shouting at my brother and sister! But I cant! URGH! I have no idea how i got a sorethroat. If i were to shout at them, I think I would probably lose my voice. And I dont want that to happen. Happened to me before and the experience was horrible! Haha :P I sounded like a guy when i talked ;P Well, its actually pretty cool, but NO. Lol xD
So I went to the city with Winnie yesterday :P It was fun. Just us two girls. Sue was suppose to com too, but no one could babysit her brother. Ahh well. Bought
tons some stuff xD 4 tank tops and a skirt :P And it only cost me 16 bucks. Pretty good I must say. hehe I love sales!
Countdown to the day I'll be back in kl - 2 weeks plus? Hahah :P I cbb counting the days. hehe ^^
Ciao :)
(back to the top.)