
with julie, the birthday girl. I look retarded. I blame the FLU! :P
Ohhh gosshh. I am soooo bored!! I have no idea why i woke up so early!! And its only 10 in the morning now! well, close to 11am. Time seems to be passing by real slow. Urgh. Somehow, i think time is passing by slowly on purpose! Ohh well :D I should appreciate it :P Hehe
Anyways, im using my laptop today! :D Yay me! Haha i've realized that my mouse is waaay fatter than the one apple has. Hehe n my keyboard is weird :P Hahah the apple one is nice and soft :P Lol xD but the good thing about my laptop is tht it doesnt make everything look fat. xD Hahah and i have started to appreciate my laptop font. Its actually not bad :D The apple font isnt bad either but yea :D Heehe ^^
Sooo, I am like bored. As I have mentioned. hehe :D Ohh! Semester 2 is starting tomorrow! Gosh! Time sure passes by sooo quickly :) Its been half a year since i've been in aus and im going back to kl already! :D Haha not that i dont want to or anything :P Dad said that we might be going to singapore when we get back :D Awesome possum :) I sooo need more cash. heheh been spending quite alot today. Heehehe :D I have no idea what to get the guys back home. Cause well, their guys. Haha :D Hmm, i wonder if chocolates will be alright? But im not that rich. Maybe noughats :P Crap, now im craving for some too. heeh :D Any suggestions guys? Haha
By the way, Jo Lin, if you're reading this, I think my dad goes out with yr dad quite often in Doha. They might become close friends and then my dad might influence your dad to get more apple stuff! Ohh yay! So u have to wait for Melsa's ipod nano anymore! :O Be happy! Hahaha ;P n ohh! WHY ARENT YOU ONLINE!!?!?!?! jokes (: GO ON SKYPE LARH! I ini orang rindu kamu lah! ><>
Hmmm, lemme see, how many more days till i get back. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, next Monday, next Tuesday and pooffft! :D Im back :P So thats 9 days. Woah, thats alot of days. Haha ohh well :P Looking forward to Beta Camp and tons of outings with my friends. I hope ;D N ohh! Grandparents too xD Hehhe
Anyways, i should start doing my homework and finish it early and then play with mac :D I hope that happens. But i probably wont finish my homework till like after 8pm. Hehe knowing me. xD Im sucha lazy bum :))
Au Revoir! :D
(back to the top.)