
I have weird friends :) But i love them all ♥
Heyy :D
So im back in aus now. To tell you the truth, I think I actually missed Australia. Well, maybe a teensy weensy bit :D Hehe anyways, the weather is like freezing cold here! SERIOUSLY. I think I miss the heat back in Msia. But ohh well, I'd much rather it be cold than hot ;) Hehe
School has been alright. Tons of homework to catch up on. Like seriously. Haihh, should never skip school again! Haha ohh well :P Almost done with all the work to catch up on. Well, most of them. Hehe stupid romeo and juliet! Giving me a headache. SIGH. Ohh well, its better than what they do in Msia anyways. PASIR SALAK, pffft. ahah :P
Music camp coming up. Noooooo, dont wanna go anymore. Nobody is teman-ing me :( Im going to be a loner. Crap. This sucks. IF only erika was here :D She'll be my teman. Hehe Ohh well. Meet new people! I hope. Haha xD Candlebark farm, seems like a nice place. Flying fox, canoeing and water rafting :D Cool as. But i doubt i'll go for any of those. Kinda too cold to be in the water right now. Hahah x)
I have no i dea on what to blog lah xD so BORED. Everyone isnt online! :( Dont wanna do my homework. I hate music class. Its soooo BORING! I have to like write my own song! And I have no idea how to write one! Have to figure out my own lyrics. CRAP CRAP CRAP. Haha Gonna fail. Ohh well. Screw it. Hehe xD
Anyways, got to go now. I shall do chores. Since theres nothing else to do. ohh wait, i'll go eat :D hahaha
Ciao (:
(back to the top.)