Hi :D
How is everyone doing? :)
Today, I woke up at 7.30am thinking that I had school today. OMG man. Im getting use to going to school that I dont even know its the weekend. I am SCREWED. I need medication. Like asap. Haha :D Anyways, chores day today. Homework after that :) Still doing it now. My math's teacher is CRAZY. Well, not crazy, just gives us alot of work. I have a test on Wednesday about Factorisation. DIEEEEEE. Its soooo hard!! Well, some parts are easy, some aren't. Gonna faaaaail. Have chinese test on that day as well. SHUCKS. Hopefully, I'll pass. Hehe (: Ohh! Course selections interviews on that day as well :\ I hope I get all my subjects. Really hope so! :) English as Second Language, Chinese as Second Language, Physics, Accounting, Economics and Maths Method. :D Satisfied with what I chose. Lets just hope that I'll pass everything and get a good score to get into a good uni :) Hehe :D still have no freaking clue on what I want to do. Ohh well :D
Anyways, I shall continue doing my maths hw :)
Ohh and Melsa, this is for you :D

Team Jacob ftw! :D Well, Im Switzerland :P Hahah :D
xoxo.
(back to the top.)