
Hello everyone! :D
First off, I wanna thank everyone who wished me happy birthday! :D I would state names and all but the list is TOO long! Hehehe ;D
Love you guys sooo much! ♥
My birthday was pretty normal lah. Nothing much happened. Had to go to school that day. Winnie made cupcakes for me! :D and friends sang happy birthday to me during lunch with the cupcakes and candles :D Soooo sweet of them :) Orchestra after school.
Came back home and facebook totally spammed my inbox kao kao! But i mange to reply all the wishes! :D It took me awhile, but its alright! :) Hehe
Friends back in Malaysia are so sweet! :P they made a video. Major AWWWWWWWWWWW-ness! :D heeheh Miss you guys so much lah! LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! ♥
I would upload the video here but IDK how. heheh Just go to my facebook and see lah! :D Heheh :D
Anyways, tidur now. Well, soon. Hahaha Night! :D
(back to the top.)