Hi :D
Went to Sofia's for dinner last night. Very last minute :D SO BLOATED. hehe ;) Love Sofia's :D If any of you who comes to aus to visit me, i'll bring you there to makan :D VERY VERY VERY SEDAP :D
Heheh Tomorrow is Malaysia's Independent Day. How old already ar? I dun rmb. Hehe 53 if im not mistaken. Or 54. :OOO Hahha Sang Keranamu Malaysia with Winnie is maths today. Lol just for fun :P Heheh :D I totally cant memorize the lyrcis! :P hehehe but anyways, i love that song :D So much better than the Dulia Yang Maha Mulia blah blah blah. I think. haha ;D Jalur Gembilang is also good. PS, I dont think my bm words are even right. Gembilang or gemilang? Haha I am not malaysian anymore. SUCHA DISGRACE. Heheh :D
And oh! Its also the twins' birthday! :D
This is Josh :)
And this is Jon :)
I dont have any nice pictures with you guys! SORRY. Ignore me in both pics. I look WEIRD.
Hehe I hope you guys will enjoy yr birthday tomorrow! :D Dont know if you have plans or anything but yea! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I've known you guys since form 1! :D Well, i knew josh since form 1 and jon in form 2? Haha :D but yea, happy birthday guys! :D
And yes Jon , I'll get you your crumpler bag. SOON. Maybe this weekend. MAYBE :) Hehee
And yes Josh, I still remember the ipod touch you want ;D Still thinking about it! :D Hehehe
Anyways, have an awesome birthday and God bless! ♥
(back to the top.)