
Hi all :D
Its been a few days since I last updated. I think. Anyways, had my maths and chinese test today. It was alright. Fail-able. xD Ohh well. Cant be stuffed. Maths competition tomorrow. :\ I am so busy these days!
Went for orchestra today. Found out we have a concert in like 2 weeks!! And we have rehearsals on my birthday! YES, my birthday!! Ohh well. :) Its not like im having a party or anything. Hehhe :D So much for sweet sixteen. :P Ahh well.
I feel so tired this week. Ohh! Been watching Leverage alot now :D its sooo awesome :D I think I might consider being a con artist when I grow up :D Its so KEEWWWLLL xD hehehe seriously though, really cool :) MUST LEARN TO PICK POCKET xD Hahaha and Kung Fu :D or Martial Arts. Same thing lah x) Hahahha.
Anyways, gonna do my ESL work now. Although Im missing ESL tomorrow, Im just going to do it cause im a good girl :) Hheheh
Bye :D
(back to the top.)