WOAH, its september already. Time passes by so quick! Like seriously! A good thing btw. Well, sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. But anyways! ;D
Hmm, idk what to blog about :P hehehe went shoppo with winnie today! :) she got her haircut! So yay her :D Hehe wanted to buy stuff but like, no SALE :( So yea. I'll just wait for term break and then I'll go to city :D hehee ^^
Work experience next week and the week after. So that means I dont have to go to school for 4 whole weeks! Which is also a WHOLE month ! :D How exciting is that? Hahahah :D The sad thing is, I have to work. And work is like from 10am to 5pm. SO MANY HOURS. I prefer school. Defo school. Hahah :D
I needa practice my violin more often. Performance on Monday. I AM DOOMED. Like seriously. WHY ON EARTH DO WE HAVE TO DO A SOLO???????!?!?! I dont like doing solos. Its weird. With people watching and all that. Shudders. Heheh
CANT WAIT TILL TERM BREAK! :D I wanna sleeeeeep all day. Yes, i know, im a pig ;D Hehee Im going to be sooooo FAT :OO yikes. Hahah xD I'll exercise. Eventually. I hope. Heheh :D Must have determination! :)
What else to blog about.....
OHH! Jo Lin! I know you read my blog! But i dun know how often, but whatever it is, WHERE AREE YOUUUUUUUUUU??!!?!??! I havent like skyped you in like IDK, a year??!?!?!? Heheh ok, maybe im exaggerating. But you get what I mean! COME ONLINE MAAAN! Im already getting bored of Melsa. Hahaha Sorry mel, tak awesome enough. But anyways, back to you, JO LIN! U better come on during your holidays I tell you! Or when I get back from aus, u'll....errm, u'll get it from me! Hahah :D
I dont know whether its just me or i probably have some issues but I cant wait for term 4 to start! heheh :D from what I heard, only 6 weeks of school for me! Then its EXAMS :\ Then, HOLIDAYS! :D well, probs Year 11 orientation and what not, then holidays! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH I CAN GO BACK TO MALAYSIA FOR HOLS! :D Like from dec to feb! I dun wanna go back in jan! Macam bazir wang aje. Heheh :P AND HOPEFULLY! I get to stay for Chinese New Year! YESSHH. Ang Pau. Hahaha :DDD
I have no idea why I always look forward to the future. And when I say future, I mean far far far away future. xD For all I know, the world might end tomorrow. Hehhe :D But i guess it makes me happy :) Hahah SO RANDOM. I know. Im like running out of things to say. xD And this is a word-ey post isnt it? I should probably add pictures. Haha :D But idk what pics to add tho. Haih. Sad. Ohh well. :D Cant be stuffed. No nice pics anyways :) Next time! Hehehe Maybe. :D
Sorry this is such a boring post. I cant be stuffed BOLD-ing or ITALIC-ing any of the words. Heheh Yes, I've become VERY lazy. Sadly. Ohh well. xD Hehehe ^^ Anyways, I should go now. Sleep. Church tomorrow!
PS. MELSA CHAN, update that blog of yours. THANKYOUVERYMUCH. :D
(back to the top.)