I got paid today! :D
Woohoo! :) Hahahaha. Pretty satisfied. :P
Heheh hmm, one more week of hols to go. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
Im going to miss you, holidays. Please dont leave me! :( Hehehe xD
Okay, im being too dramatic.
Hmm, what to blog about? Hehe
Ohh! CSI : NY 's new season is out! YAY! Go watch go watch. I cant believe Shane Casey just died like that! Its just like, pooft! And he's dead. So easy meh? After all the people he killed and all the plans he had, just one shot, and he's dead. So POTONG. Hahah :P Ohh well.
New season for CSI : Miami will be out next week! :D Cant wait :) CSI : Las Vegas 's latest season has Justin Bieber in it. SCAARREEEEHHH. Justin Bieber is EVILLLLLLLLLL! Seriously! He has the evil look! And the evil smile as well. I never did like him. Hahaha :D
How I Met Your Mother latest season also out! :D So funny! :) Hahah Castle as well! Castle is LOVEEE. Must watch! :DD Hehe ^^
Anyways, Im going to be a good girl and try to finish my homework by like the end of the week. Hahah :D N not be so last minute. Hehe ;D
Hmm, what else??
Ohh! Played band hero today after a LONG while. :) Hehehe satisfied. I still have skills man! eheh :D What me and my siblings want for Christmas this year, a Dance Mat for the wii! :D No kidding weih :D U can like loose tons of weight while playing DDR :) Heheh its fun too! xD
Okay, i shall go now. Goodbye! :DD
(back to the top.)