
Okay, so I look totally weird in this picture, but I dont care. That's like the only pictured I have with you. :'(
I miss you Zhi Qi! :(
I've known you since like, standard 2!! So thats been like 8 years! I know we dont really talk much and all, but we had our moments! I still have that Tupperware bottle you gave me back when I was in Std 2! And I also remember the time where we were at Min Ern's house doing our PE project. Good times xD
It was really great that I was able to catch up with u last December with everybody else from 6B. I still cant believe that you're gone now. Its all too sudden. Its just been like 9 months. But Im pretty sure know you're in better place and that you're happier there :) Thanks for being an awesome friend! You'll always be in my heart! And on behalf of 6B, we love you! 6B wouldn't be 6B without you Zhi Qi! ♥
--------------------
After this has happened, it made me realize something. We should appreciate everything we have now. Family, friends and even enemies! Because in just a blink of an eye, they might be gone forever and you might regret not being able to apologize or do something nice for them. Trust me. The feeling of regret totally sucks.
(back to the top.)